Pre-registration is open.
- Fee for permanent researchers and other: 250€
- Fee for non permanent researchers: 150€ (max 60 persons)
This fee includes a printed abstract book, coffee breaks, and access to the workshop cocktail. However, the fee will not include any full meals.
Please note that due to a high amount of non-permanent researchers willing to register, it was decided that ONLY 60 PhD students / postdocs from public institutions will benefit from a reduced registration on a first-come-first-served principle. All other participants will need to pay plain registration fees 250€.
All participants need to register online through the following website:
Note that registration involves 4 steps:
- Pre-registration: participants are required to fill in their contact details on the registration website (see link above).
- Selection of the participants by the organization committee
- The selected participants will then receive a confirmation email.
- Full registration: this email will provide a link toward payment to complete the registration process. Note that there could be some time delay before this confirmation email is sent.
Registration will only be completed after payment.
On-site payment will not be possible.